Error : Version conflict.

Feb 20, 2013 at 12:23 AM
This is an excellent Solution, but I seem to have one issue with it.

Only on the original site collection to which I uploaded and activated this solution can I move multiple items without the need to refresh my screen between each.

All others behave like this:

The first item I move is fine ("Update succeeded...").
Every item after that, however, is not ("Error : Version conflict.").

I am perplexed.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Coordinator
Feb 25, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Hi Thorizan - thanks for reporting that but its a very strange error that I've not been able to re-produce nor has anyone else reported the same so my first instinct is to wonder if the site collection thing is a red herring? (I just can't begin to imagine what would cause what your describing - site collections are totally independent of each other).

Can you take another look at this to determine if it may be something else.
  • Can you remove SPRELLO and then upload/activate it to another site collection - (one that is currently failing) - if its anything to do with the order then this one should now work and the others fail.
  • On the site collections that its failing on do you have any workflow/event receivers/auditing running that would make a modification to a list item after it was submitted
  • Are the list types and setups (including things like versioning/approval) identical in the failing and working site collections?